We install and repair residential/commercial sump pumps and use the Champion
line made in the USA.
Pump types include:
- Sump & utility
- Sewage Non-clog
- Elevator Pumps
Standard residential model
The CPS3 Utilizes a High Efficient 4 FLA, Oil filled PSC Motor with upper and lower ball bearings. The pump can run continuous when submerged. Great for Basements, Dewatering, & Septic applications. SSPMA Certified
Features / Benefits
- High Efficient Motor With Upper & Lower Ball Bearings / Runs Cooler & Last Longer
- Vortex Impeller / Helps Prevent Clogging
- Sealed Entry-replaceable Power Cord/ Easy To Replace, Prevents Water From Entering the Motor Housing Through A Cut Power Cord. Warranty Is Not Voided If Plug Is Cut Off
- Piggy Back Switch / Pump Can Be Run Manually, Allows Owner To Keep Pumping Should The Switch Fail
- Every Pump Is Tested In Water / Ensures That The Pump Meets Head & Flow Requirements.
- SSPMA Certified / Certifies That Pump Meets Industry Standards.